Applies to: Login Page , End-user landing page, AUP
Modified on: Oct-26-2016
The Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is a standard legal statement detailing the conditions under which your organization allows its end-users to surf the Internet. You can edit the AUP to comply with your company policy and standards.
- Login to WebSecurity Admin Console.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Web Security tab.
- Scroll down to End User Interface section.
- Click on AUP. The AUP default message will be displayed in an editable window. You can read and change the text accordingly:
- By default, the displayed text is in English. You can also modify an AUP statement in German and Spanish, by choosing the preferred language from the drop down menu.
- Click Preview, to preview the AUP message for the end user.
- click Reset to undo the changes and revert back to the original AUP.
- Your changes are automatically saved.