Applies to: Policy, Location, protection rule
Modified on: 9-Oct-2016
Predefined locations can be used in the protection rules.
- Under the Protection tab, click on the Locations drop down menu to choose one of the system defined locations to which the protection rule will be enforced.
- To select one or more of the custom defined locations, choose Selected Sites, and the following window will open, listing available sites:
- Choose from the All Sites list, or use the Search bar to find the relevant sites.
- Highlight the sites to be added, and click on the blue arrow. The added sites will be listed under the Selected Sites.
- Click OK to save your changes.