Applies to: Company logo, icon, favicon, AUP, blocked page, login page, branding
Modified on: 5-June-2016.
This article describes the steps for customizing the company logo and/or icon (favicon) for the WebSecurity end-user landing pages, such as:
- Log in to the system, change a password, etc.
- Access the organization's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
- Are unable to access content (Block).
- Access a site that may contain content, that may be insecure or unacceptable according to the company's AUP (Notify).
Follow these guidelines to customize:
- Login to WebSecurity Admin console.
- Navigate to Settings menu.
- Click on the Web Security tab.
- Scroll down to the Branding section.
- Click the Upload icon of the Company Icon or Company Logo.
- The Open dialog box opens. Browse to the image you wish to upload, and then click Open.
- The image will be uploaded.
Note: The Company Logo should be in JPEG format, and Company Icon should be in ICO format.
- Click Close to apply your changes.
- The new uploaded images will be displayed:
- Click Save to keep your changes.