Applies to: Agent less, Location, IP address Based Protection, Authentication, Location based authentication,
Modified on: Oct-06-2016
For implementations that require no software (WebSecurity Agent) to be installed on the end user device (agent-less), CYREN WebSecurity provides the option of Location based filtering, using the location IP address.
- Log into WebSecurity Admin Console.
- Click the Policies in the left pane and navigate to the Locations tab.
- Enter a new Site Name, which can be your office name, geographical location or any other descriptive name that will assist in identifying the site location.
- Click on the Click to set Public IP address of the location.
- The Set Site Network Address window is opened
- From the drop down menu, chose the relevant IP setting (IPv4, IPv6, IP range, etc) or host name to define the location, and enter the values.
- Click OK to save your settings.
- Change the authentication type from By User to By Location and click the green plus icon + at the end of the line, to add this site.
- Click Save to keep the new site settings.
- Navigate to the Protection tab, and create a new protection rule or update an existing protection rule that applies to the new location resource defined.