Applies to: Active Directory Synchronization Agent, ADSync, log, synchronization
Modified on: 10-July-2016
The Active Directory Synchronization Agent, synchronize users and groups data from the Active Directory every 10 minutes by default. The information on the last synchronization and it's status (successful/Failed) is listed in the Admin Portal.
Checking the last ADSync status
- Login to the Admin Portal.
- Open the Settings page, and click on the General tab.
- Under the Active Directory Synchronization section check for the Last sync status:
- The above image shows successful synchronization.
- In the case where there was some issue with the synchronization, an additional red line will be listed under the Last Sync time, with a link to the error log. For example:
- When clicking on the complete errors list link the following window opens:
- By clicking Send to Email, the error log will be sent to the WebSecurity administrator email address.