Command Anti-Malware Safe Mode scan
Posted by Gunnar Þór Jónsson on 30/04/2013 09:26
You can scan in Safe Mode by downloading CSAMSafeModeScan.bat (or CSAMSafeModeScan64.bat if your computer is running Windows 64-bit) located under File Attachments at the bottom of this article. |
- After downloading and saving CSAMSafeModeScan.bat or CSAMSafeModeScan64.bat, double click it to start the scan.
Note: Right-click and select "Run as Administrator" if using Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- This can be run in normal or Safe Mode but we recommend running it in Safe Mode for better results.
- Once the scan has completed it will send two files to your Local Disk C:\ scanner_disinfect.zip and scanner_disinfect.log
Note: scanner_disinfect.zip will not be available if run on a 64 bit OS
- Please rename the scanner_disinfect.zip and scanner_disinfect.log with your Support ticket Reference number. If you do not have a Reference number, you can get one by clicking here and filling out the Ticket details with as much detail as possible.
- Please submit the files to us for analysis via FTP by following the instructions here.