There are three ways to exclude in Command Anti-Malware; Files, File Types(Extensions), and Folders.
1. Open CSAM by double clicking on the System Tray icon.
2. Click the Basic/Advanced switch to Advanced.
3. Click the Settings button.
4. Click the Exclusions tab.
Choose how the file will be excluded; click on Files, File Types, or Folders.
For Files and Folders:
1. Click Browse and navigate to the file(s) to exclude.
2. Click Add and Save.
For File Types:
1. Type in the extension that will be excluded.
2. Click Add and Save
NOTE: The default extensions that get scanned are in the Dat files.