Allowing Commtouch AV Product Support to access your computer for diagnostics and assistance can be helpful to troubleshoot issues where the solution is not available in our Knowledgebase or requires advanced tasks to be performed.
Important! If you have not already opened a ticket in Technical Support to have the team agree to connect, please do so before downloading the remote support utility.
- To download, please click the attachment link below.
- If you have Internet Explorer you can choose 'Run' when clicking the 'Download' button. If you are using Firefox, you need to save it. Saving it to your desktop is a good idea because then you will be sure to find it. Next off is running the program. You will either double click the icon on your desktop or click 'Run' if you have chosen to run it with Internet Explorer.
- If your computer will ask you if you allow the program, please accept and allow it to run.
- Next the Remote Support utility should open, displaying the Commtouch logo and a 9 digit ID number.
- In order for the connection to take place, you need to e-mail us or call to give us the 9 digit number.
*** IMPORTANT - Keep the utility running so that we can connect to your computer ***
Remote assistance is available Mondays through Fridays, between 5 AM - 1 PM EST.
DOWNLOAD REMOTESUPPORT CLIENT